Part Time Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH)
We are seeking for a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) north of Arcadia, FL for the 20/21 school year.
About the position:
- Part time, 20 hours a week
- 7 students
- PreK – High school case load
- Must have a master’s in educational for teaching deaf students
- Must have Florida state license, certifications, and credentials
- Must know ASL (American Sign Language)
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, 401K, housing assistance and weekly pay.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Recent DHH Jobs
- Beekmantown, NY
- Temple Terrace, FL
- Salem, OR
- Saint Paul , MN
- Macon, GA
- Little Rock, AR
- Atlanta, GA
- Minneapolis, MN
- bryon, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.