Part-time Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHHT)
A school district near Cabazon, California has a opening for a Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teacher for the current school year (2020-2021)
This is a part-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Part-Time; Now to the end of the school year
- High School Caseload
- 2+ years of experience is preferred but not required
- Credentials in California as a Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teacher
- Must be able to perform all general DHHT roles and responsibilities
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to Amanda.Yarger@Soliant.com or call (770)-268-4061 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Marshfield , MA
- Hickory , NC
- Essex , MA
- Yuba City, CA
- Indio, CA
- rapid city, SD
- Sioux Falls, SD
- Rapid City, SD
- Lansing, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.