Soliant Schools is partnering with a district near Gadsden, Alabama to fill a hearing impaired teacher position. This position will run for the duration of the upcoming school year.
- 20 hours per week
- Itinerant - cover multiple schools within district
- Some direct services and consultations
- Complete hearing assessments and help develop IEPs
- Assistive Technology knowledge required
This position will require Deaf/Hearing Impaired Teacher certification for Alabama upon start date. Interviews are being scheduled ASAP - out of state candidates eligible for certification are encouraged to apply!
Soliant offers weekly pay at a W2 rate, as well as benefit/insurance plans tailored to your individual needs! Candidates looking to travel could be entitled to assistance and incentives!
Interested candidates can:
- Apply below
- Call Joey Fairbanks at 678-837-1240
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a time to speak with me!