Part-time Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teacher
A school district in Marshfield, Massachusetts has an opening for a Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teacher for the current school year (2020-2021)
This is a part-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill as soon as possible!
- Part-time; January- End of the School Year
- 3 days per week; Flexible Schedule
- Prek caseload
- Certification in Massachusetts as a Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teacher
- Must be able to perform all general deaf education roles and responsibilities
- Have strong work ethic, growth mindset and a positive attitude!
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to Amanda.Yarger@Soliant.com or call (770)-268-4061 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Saint Paul , MN
- Largo, CA
- Temple Terrace, FL
- rapid city, SD
- detroit, MI
- Stockbridge, GA
- Redwood Valley, CA
- Chicago, IL
- Springfield, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.