Part Time Deaf of Hard and Hearing Teacher (DHH) Opening in Sanford, NC
At ProCare, our mission is to encourage each child to confidently and proudly achieve his or her full potential. We are working with a school district located in Sanford, NC that is looking to hire a Deaf of Hard and Hearing Teacher for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year.
The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United Healthcare
- Part time: 25 hours per week
- 7 students on caseload
- Provide direct instruction to students who are deaf or hard of hearing, utilizing various teaching methods to meet individual needs.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) in collaboration with the IEP team.
- Collaborate with general education teachers to modify and adapt curriculum materials to meet the needs of students with hearing loss.
- Use assistive technology and other resources to enhance communication and learning opportunities for students.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes social-emotional development and academic success.
- Master's degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- K-12 hearing impaired endorsement
- Active teaching license in North Carolina
- Previous school experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
If you have additional questions, my contact information can be found below.
(678)710-7738ProCare Therapy | www.procaretherapy.com 300 Galleria Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339 O 678-710-7738
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Arlington, VATeacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHHT) Location: Arlington, VA Employment Type: Full-Time Contract (Hourly) Contract Period: 2023-2024 School Year Company: Procare Therapy Procare Therapy, a leading provider of special education and healthcare staffing services, is seeking a dedicated and passionate Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHHT) to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year. As a DHHT teacher, you will play a crucial
- Ontario, CATeacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHHT) - Full Time Contract Position (Hourly) Location: Ontario, CA Employer: Procare Therapy Contract Duration: 2023-2024 School Year Procare Therapy is seeking a passionate and dedicated Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHHT) to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year. This position is based in Ontario, CA, and offers a fulfilling opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of s
- Woodlawn, TNWe have partnered with a great district near Woodlawn, TN that is looking for a full-time Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing to come on board for the new school year. This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. Requirements: Master s degree Active TN license Relevant experience About the Position: Full time K-12 On site only Additional Incentives: Compe
- Elko, NVVirtual Services need at a School District for Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing VocoVision features an advanced application architecture that provides rich, high-resolution content sharing that doesn’t require a large amount of bandwidth (unlike typical video conferencing systems). All of which come together to eliminate the barriers that have prevented so many children from receiving the quality therapy they desperately
- Rawlins, WYVirtual Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in WY Vocovision is hiring a DHHT to take on a mild to moderate caseload for a K-12 district. Transitioning from being an onsite therapist to a TeleInstructor adds a unique skill to not only your resume, but your career path as well! Worried about how TeleTherapy actually works?? No worries. Our team will help you transition from being an ONSITE DHHT to a TeleInstructor for the
- Mooresville, INProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Mooresville, IN looking for someone to join their team as a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher for this school year! See below for additional details: Job Type: Full Time Start ASAP Onsite PreK-12th grades More details discussed upon interview Qualifications Must have DHH credentials in IN Previous school experience preferred Benefits: Weekly co
- Home, CATeacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Full Time School District Position Be a part of our team! Apply to become a DHHT! ProCare is a TelePractice company that is partnered with school districts across the nation. We provide clinical and technical training for all our Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Therapist have the ability to create their own work schedule within the school district’s school s
- Lobeco, SCJob Title: Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Contracted Position) Company: Soliant Location: Lobeco, SC Overview: Are you a passionate Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing seeking an enriching career opportunity? Soliant is currently hiring a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for the 2023-2024 school year near the Lobeco, SC area. This contracted position offers a chance to make a meaningful impact on the education of stude
- Parris Island, SCJob Title: Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Contracted Position) Company: Soliant Location Near: Parris Island, SC Overview: Are you a passionate Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing seeking an enriching career opportunity? Soliant is currently hiring a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for the 2023-2024 school year near the Parris Island, SC area. This contracted position offers a chance to make a meaningful impact on the
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.