Part Time Teacher of the Deaf / Hard of Hearing job - Prince Frederick, MD
Part Time opening for a Teacher of the Deaf / Hard of Hearing Job near Prince Frederick, MD
Currently seeking an experienced Teacher of the Deaf / Hard of Hearing for a part time contract job working with a diverse caseload of 15-20 students. May be virtual, but must be available to work onsite if needed. This position extends now through the end of the school year and is located near Prince Frederick, MD.
- Part time
- Will be working with children with hearing impairments, broken language, and reading difficulties from various countries (following family request if ASL or broken language)
- Special Education degree with Hearing Impairment endorsement OR degree in Deaf Education or Hard of Hearing
- Experience working in public schools with diverse ethnic and cultural backgrounds a plus
- Immediate availability to finish the school year
- Comfortable commuting near Prince Frederick, MD
If this position is a good fit for you, send your resume to the email below or apply here today. Please do not hesitate to call with any questions.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be happy to explore other possible options for you- including virtual positions!
National Hiring Manager
Recent DHH Jobs
- Hollister, CA
- Reidsville , NC
- Buffalo Grove, IL
- San Bernardino , CA
- Reidsville, NC
- Romeoville, IL
- Leasburg, NC
- Romeoville, IL
- Lockport, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.