Pennsylvania School in Need of Remote Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher
A Pennsylvania school district is in need of a passionate and self-motivated Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher! Full-time is preferred, but willing to accept part-time help! Candidates would have an elementary caseload.
- Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Pennsylvania DHHT certification
- 2 years of experience working in a school setting
- Must have desktop or laptop, microphone, and webcam
- Software and training will be provided
- Will have on-site staff assistance
Submit a copy of your resume via email for immediate consideration! For further information, please give me a call or shoot me a text or email!
Recent DHH Jobs
- Beekmantown, NY
- Temple Terrace, FL
- Salem, OR
- Saint Paul , MN
- Macon, GA
- Little Rock, AR
- Atlanta, GA
- Minneapolis, MN
- bryon, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.