Pennsylvania Virtual Deaf Hard of Hearing Teacher Position
Interviews are being arranged for a fully remote Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher to join a school district in Pennsylvania for the 22/23 school year.
- 8a - 11am EST (M, T, W, F)
- ASAP Start
- 1 student cochlear implant
- Facilitator: SLP will sit in to assist 1hr
- Paid hourly for all services (both direct and indirect)
- Guaranteed hours
- Weekly pay
- 1099 does not include benefits or taxes taken
- No commute
To set an interview or speak about the role please send resume to [email protected] and call Sheila Bailey at (678) 710-7666.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Mobile, AL
- Orange Beach, AL
- Montgomery, AL
- Madison, AL
- Milton, MA
- Tuscaloosa, AL
- Birmingham, AL
- Home , KY
- Home , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.