Remote Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - Maryland
A Maryland school district is in need of a passionate and self-motivated Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher to support an elementary caseload on a full-time basis! Teachers must be comfortable with IEPs and ITPs, assessments, and supporting students in mastering specialized skills all while working off-site.
- Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Maryland DHHT certification
- 2 years of experience
Working Remote Info:
- Must have desktop or laptop, microphone, and webcam
- Software and training will be provided
- IT and Clinical Team support
- Will have on-site staff assistance
Submit a copy of your resume via email for immediate consideration! For further information, give me a call!
Recent DHH Jobs
- Bozeman , MT
- Evanston, IL
- Atmore , AL
- Martinez , CA
- new orleans, LA
- Beekmantown, NY
- Temple Terrace, FL
- Salem, OR
- Saint Paul , MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.