REMOTE: Deaf Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHHT)
A new DHHT position has become available at one of our schools. If you have the California DHH cert, this would be a great position for you as we are in need of someone to provide REMOTE services!
To apply, use the button below and send a copy of your resume to Ayesha Hussain to expedite the process.
- Collaborate with GE and SPED teachers and support other staff members (ie. ASL Interpreters and Signing Paraprofessionals).
- Work with DHH students individually and in small groups providing IEP services and academic support.
- Prepare IEPs, manage, report, and update progress appropriately on timelines established, and attend IEP meetings.
- Prepare activities and material for services and student needs per IEP goals.
- Observe students in class and provide feedback to classroom teachers.
- Co-teach with SPED teachers as established.
- Create, arrange, and maintain a schedule that fulfills the IEP needs of students.
- Reserve rooms for services (will be established).
- Establish and maintain school site relationships.
- Start: ASAP
- PreK-12 Caseload
- Duties: Provide IEP services to students who are deaf and hard of hearing
More information will be provided during the ZOOM interview with the district!
Our agency provides weekly direct deposit paychecks and as a remote DHHT you will be 1099.
Senior Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- El Segundo, CA
- Nevada City, CA
- Berkeley, CA
- El Cajon, CA
- Weymouth, MA
- Oakland, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Bakersfield, CA
- Hawthorne, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.