Remote DHHT **K-12 Caseload**
Vocovision is seeking a DHHT to take on a mild to moderate caseload for a Pennsylvania K-12 district. We provide clinical and technical training for all our candidates to give them the most overall success. If you are over fighting traffic, then we have the solution for you!
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from the convenience of your home
- No more commuting to work
- Reduced exposure to illnesses
- Clinical and technical training
- Master’s Degree in Special Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- PA Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- 2-3 years of post-grad school experience
- Must pass basic technology screening test
If you are eager in growing your career as a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Beekmantown, NY
- Temple Terrace, FL
- Salem, OR
- Saint Paul , MN
- Macon, GA
- Little Rock, AR
- Atlanta, GA
- Minneapolis, MN
- bryon, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.