School DHH | Summer Assignment
Deaf/Hard of Hearing specialists work alongside school coordinators as advocates for a students’ well-being and is invested in a child’s educational and personal advancement.
The ideal candidate will not only thrive in a dynamic work environment but also partner with families, teachers, and other professionals to create a safe, healthy, and supportive learning environment.
- Degree in related field is required.
- State license/certification required.
- Summer assignment
- June 9th - July 1st
- Elementary school caseload
- Full time and Part time position available
- School Experience a plus but not always required.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
For more info, contact Brandon Bernuy via email at [email protected]
Recent DHH Jobs
- Manassas, VA
- Tucker, GA
- Milpitas, CA
- Plainfield, IL
- Home, DE
- Watsonville, CA
- Charlotte, NC
- Pleasanton, CA
- Mt. Airy, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.