School District seeking DHHT: Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
We have partnered with a great school in the Macon area that is seeking a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher. The ideal candidate will work 5 days per week, averaging 37.5 hours weekly. You would be working with the elementary-high population with educational assistants.
Position at a glance:
- Full-Time hours available (37.5 hours)
- Itinerant, small caseload
- Interviewing this week
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
- Must have GA Teaching Credential Authorizing Deaf + Hard of Hearing
Essential Functions :
- In-services parents, teachers, students, and aides on various issues regarding working with children who have a hearing loss.
- Plans instruction as needed per Individual Education Plans (IEPs).
- Develop appropriate IEP goals based on data and the educational needs of the child
While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Please apply by submitting your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org For any questions about this position, please contact Crystal Handley 770-299-7104
Recent DHH Jobs
Full time School Teacher for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing (DHH) position now hiring near Hollister, CAHollister, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Salinas, CA
- Monterey, CA
- Greensboro, NC
- Barrington, IL
- Buffalo Grove, IL
- Lake Zurich, IL
- Burlington, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.