Soliant Schools is partnering with a district near Bluffton, Georgia to fill a hybrid special education/hearing impaired teacher position. This position will run for the duration of the school year.
- Full-time opening
- Itinerant position - work at multiple sites in rural district
- Complete hearing assessments and help develop IEPs
- Work in resource classroom setting when not performing hearing impaired duties
- Plan with teachers to implement strategies
This position will require special education and deaf/hard of hearing teacher certification for Georgia upon start date. Interviews are being scheduled ASAP - out of state candidates eligible for certification are encouraged to apply!
Soliant offers weekly pay at a W2 rate, as well as benefit/insurance plans tailored to your individual needs! Candidates looking to travel could be entitled to assistance and incentives!
Interested candidates can:
- Apply below
- Call Joey Fairbanks at 678-837-1240
- Email email@example.com
- Schedule a time to speak with me!