Summer Opportunity: DHH Teacher | Doylestown, PA
A great school district in the Doylestown, PA area is seeking to hire a qualified Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for a contract assignment through the extended school year! If you are interested, apply now to learn more!
- Full Time
- K-12th Grade
- July 5th - August 4th
- Active DHH Licensure in PA
- Master's Level Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- PA Clearances Required
- 1 to 2 years pediatric/school experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to pass drug screen
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Paid weekly
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
The director is looking to interview candidates for this position, so please optimize sending your most updated resume via email to [email protected]. Pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Kara Groover - Director of Educational Resources
Recent DHH Jobs
- wauconda, IL
- Bethel, AK
- Kennesaw, GA
- Emerson, GA
- arlington, IL
- CARPENTERSVILLE, IL
- Sacramento , CA
- Roseville, CA
- Marietta, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.