Teacher for Deaf and Hard of Hearing needed in Pittsfield, MA
Our highly respected client in Pittsfield, MA, is looking for a highly qualified teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. This position is for the upcoming 22-23’ school year and would be a Full-Time position. More information about the job is below.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the curriculum
- Plan and assess instruction and curriculum
- Classroom Management
- Communication with students, parents, and other district employees
- Master’s Degree preferred
- MA DESE Certification Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- American Sign Language/Total Communication or Oral/Aural All Levels Experience evaluating and providing education services to hearing impaired students
- MUST have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a team setting
To apply or for further information, please call or text JT directly at 813-688-9173.
I look forward to speaking with you.
National Account Executive
Recent DHH Jobs
- Pittsfield, MA
- Lakewood, IL
- Altoona, PA
- Tacoma, WA
- Washington, DC
- Holden, WV
- Joliet , IL
- Falcon, CO
- Downers Grove, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.