Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing - 2022-23 school year - Pittsfield, MA.
Full Time Teacher for the Deaf / Hard of Hearing needed for full-time position for the 2022-2023 school year in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
As one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing companies, Soliant genuinely appreciates the opportunity to match highly qualified professionals in the positions that make a difference daily.
As a contract employee, you will be paid a competitive hourly rate that includes both direct and indirect services. Weekly hours each week are also guaranteed. Ideally we are looking for a professional who has all intentions or working full-time and completing the contract length. More details about this opening are below.
- - maintaining up-to-date knowledge of curriculum content
- planning and assessment of instruction and curriculum
- maintaining classroom management
- planning and delivering effective instruction
- promoting high standards and expectations for student achievement
- communicating with students, parents, and other district employees to work on behalf of students
- promoting equity and appreciation of diversity
Interested in this position or others like it? Bethany Morris would love to speak with you about this opportunity. Please contact her directly at (678)497-4824 for more information and how to start the application process.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Pittsfield, MA
- Lakewood, IL
- Altoona, PA
- Tacoma, WA
- Washington, DC
- Holden, WV
- Joliet , IL
- Falcon, CO
- Downers Grove, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.