Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing | 22/23 School Year
We are seeking a dedicated Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHHT) to join our team of educators near Evans, GA.
Soliant is a recruiting agency with a desire to make life better for those who make life better-educators! The children of today are the leaders of tomorrow, and educators play a vital role in preparing those children for the future. We are dedicated to pairing you with a role that meets the needs of your career and allows you to make a memorable impact on the community. Let us partner with you today to build a brighter future for tomorrow!
Benefits of Working with Soliant:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Courses
- Weekly Pay
- Full Time | Monday-Friday
- Hours: 37.5 hrs./week
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Grades: PreK-12
- Caseload Size: Case manager for 6-20 students (some of these are monthly consultations)
- Duties: Support students in either general education classroom or self-contained setting. Ensure student has access to language/auditory information. Provide academic support when needed. Help classroom teacher understand the student's hearing loss, IEP accommodations and hearing devices/equipment. Check on hearing aids/FM systems to make sure they are in working order. Collect data on IEP goal progress.
- Software/Systems Used: GOIEP
What We’re Looking For:
- Must have a master’s degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Must have a State Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
For immediate consideration, please apply below and email a copy of your resume to Lexis Linkous.
Email: Lexis Linkous
Recent DHH Jobs
- Shelton, WA
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Alexandria, VA
- San Francisco , CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Chandler, AZ
- San Jose, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Kennedale, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.