Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) - Contract in Anoka, MN
A school district in Anoka, MN is actively interviewing Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) for a contract position.
You can send your updated resume to [email protected]. Immediate response – call/text 813-792-3414
- Must active certification in MN
- MUST Pass drug and background screen
- Secondary - students middle school through age 21.
- Itinerant position
- Handling multiple school sites.
- 1-3 students per building.
- More details provided during interview directly with school district
- Monday to Friday
- Full time
- No weekends
- No Holidays
- Premium health, life, dental, vision plans
- Weekly Pay
- Matching 401(k)
- School based professional support
- Opportunity to renew following year
Britney Berger | National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
Deaf and hard of hearing teacher- Alva, Immokalee, Clewiston Florida and surrounding areas!Alva, FL
2023-2024 Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Job OpportunityToccoa, GA
Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Near Tallulah Falls, GATallulah Falls, GA
Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) 2023-2024 School YearCleveland, GA
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Near Stockton, CAStockton, CA
Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) 2023-2024 School YearBaldwin, GA
Washington | .4 TDHH Job | 22-23 School YearSeattle, WA
Virtual Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teaching Position - Delaware License RequiredLaurel, DE
Washington | .4 TDHH Job | 22-23 School YearTacoma, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.