Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH)- near Mableton, GA
Soliant is currently assisting a district near the Mableton, Georgia that is in need of a Special Education Teacher. The position will be full time for the 2023-2024 school year. If this interests you, please apply now!
- Provide specialized instruction to a caseload of approximately 7 DHH students.
- Develop and implement Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student.
- Adapt and modify curriculum materials to meet the unique needs of DHH students.
- Utilize various teaching strategies and communication methods to support DHH students' academic and social growth.
- Collaborate with classroom teachers and other support staff to create an inclusive learning environment.
- Monitor and assess student progress, adjusting instructional strategies as needed.
- Foster a positive and inclusive classroom culture that promotes the well-being of DHH students.
- Maintain open communication with parents and guardians to provide updates on student progress.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education or a related field.
- Valid teaching certification in Special Education with a DHH endorsement (if applicable in your state).
- Experience working with DHH students is preferred but not required.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to adapt communication methods to meet individual student needs.
- Commitment to creating an inclusive and supportive learning environment.
- Flexibility and a willingness to collaborate with colleagues.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Cleveland, OH
- Hudson, OH
- San Jacinto, CA
- Downey, CA
- Downey, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Santa Monica, CA
- Chicago, IL
- San Francisco, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.