Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) needed in Auburn, CA!
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in the Auburn, CA area looking for someone to join their team as a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher for this school year! See below for additional details:
- Contract Employment
- Full Time
- 23/24 SY
- K-3rd Grade Classroom
- Bi-modal Bilingual Program
- More details discussed upon interview
- Must have DHH credentials in CA
- Preferred Bilingual in ASL
- Past experience in schools preferred but not required
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Cleveland, OH
- Hudson, OH
- San Jacinto, CA
- Downey, CA
- Downey, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Santa Monica, CA
- Chicago, IL
- San Francisco, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.