Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Opportunity | Antioch, IL
ProCare Therapy is an educational staffing agency that has partnered with a great school district in the Antioch, IL area. We are seeking to hire an exceptional Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for a contract assignment! If you are interested in learning more, apply now and lets talk!
- Part Time
- 8:15am - 3:25pm
- 2 days a week
- PreK-8th Grade
- About 20 Students
- Ready to interview immediately!
- ASAP - End of School Year
- Very likely to renew for next school year!
- Active DHH Certification in IL
- Master's Level Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students???????
- 1-2 years of pediatric and/or school experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to pass drug screen
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Paid weekly
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
The director is looking to interview candidates for this position, so please optimize sending your resume via email to [email protected]. Pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. I am here for you to text or call anytime if you have questions about the position, at (770)299-7104. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
If interested, please apply & contact me below:
Recent DHH Jobs
- Pittsfield, MA
- Lakewood, IL
- Altoona, PA
- Tacoma, WA
- Washington, DC
- Holden, WV
- Joliet , IL
- Falcon, CO
- Downers Grove, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.