Teacher for The Deaf and Hard of Hearing | Itinerant
Location: San Francisco, CA
The DHHT’s primary function is to ensure that the educational needs of students who are deaf and hard of hearing are met and to advise educators regarding the needs of students who are deaf or hearing impaired.
- Full Time | Monday-Friday
- Hours: 37.5 hrs./week
- Start Date: 08/01/22
- End Date: 05/31/23
- Grades: PreK-12
- Caseload: General education students; traveling within multiple locations of district
- Assess the educational needs of students who are deaf or hearing impaired as well as gather data to determine students’ needs, measure progress, guide instruction and intervention, and provide feedback for students, educators, and staff.
- Oversee communication needs and language development in signed and/or spoken language as appropriate.
- Effectively plan, coordinate, and manage programs aligned with established guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- A Master’s Degree in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Must have a CA Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Courses
- Weekly Pay
Ready to apply? Apply below! For immediate consideration, contact Lexis Linkous.
Email: Lexis Linkous
Recent DHH Jobs
- San Antonio, TX
- Bayshore, WA
- Strasburg, VA
- Wheeling, IL
- San Francisco , CA
- Salinas, CA
- Rouse, CA
- Oildale, CA
- New Haven, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.