Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Job close to Ventura, CA Full-Time
Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Job close to Ventura, CA – Full-Time
Sunbelt Staffing is hiring a TDHH in the Ventura, CA area to work the upcoming school year. The job is 37.5 hours per week. Candidates will be working with either 4th or 5th grade students.
TDHH job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Provides necessary services for evaluation of academic performance of students diagnosed with hearing loss
• Collaborating with special educator(s)
• Teaching students with cochlear and/or language/sign disabilities
• Helping students build communication abilities
• Connecting families with resources to support their child’s communication development
• Understanding usage of AAC devices
• Other duties as assigned
• Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
• Grades 4-5
• CA TDHH license
We highly encourage you to apply for this full-time TDHH Job near Ventura, CA. For further inquiries or to submit a resume, please contact Erin McDonald at [email protected].
Recent DHH Jobs
- Shelton, WA
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Alexandria, VA
- San Francisco , CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Chandler, AZ
- San Jose, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Kennedale, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.