Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing NEEDED Near Grand Junction, CO!
Soliant is in search of a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. We have partnered with a wonderful school district near Grand Junction, CO. In addition to working in a great school district, Soliant offers weekly paychecks, health benefits, 401k, and relocation assistance if needed!
- Full-time, on-site position
- Upcoming school year
- Itinerant position – traveling between 2-3 schools in the district (reimbursement for mileage between schools!)
- Kindergarten-12th grade case load with approximately 10 students
- Hearing impairment levels range from students with cochlear implants, students with SLI support paras, and one fully deaf student who uses ASL to communicate
- Primary duties include developing and implementing IEPs through Frontline/Enrich software for students with hearing loss, supervising paras and/or educational interpreters, and helping provide special education services laid out in IEPs
- All necessary CO certifications and licensures required
- Moderate ASL knowledge required
If this opportunity interests you, please apply directly or contact me via phone or email. Interviews are being conducted now, so act quickly. I look forward to connecting with you soon!
Recent DHH Jobs
- Grass Valley, CA
- Marietta, GA
- Port Orange, FL
- Scranton , PA
- Woodstock, GA
- Denver, CO
- Gainesville, VA
- Portland, OR
- Norfolk, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.