Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing position needed - Maryland
Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing position needed for an assignment in Frederick, Maryland
Hours/Week: Full Time (35 hours weekly)
Onsite position only
22/23 Full School Year
Caseload Size- 15-20 students direct service; additional 10-15 Consult
Age of Students- Birth to 21
- Brief Job Description of Duties
- Provide direct and consultative services to deaf and hard of hearing students around Frederick County
- Work on team with other itinerant teachers for the deaf and hard of hearing and with school teams.
- Attend and participate in IEP/504 teams; write IEPs according to the Maryland IEP system.
- Provide consultative and maintenance of FM/DM/listening equipment in schools.
- Train school staff with equipment and working with students who are deaf or hard of hearing
- Communicate in American Sign Language with students who use visual language for access, communication
Master's in Education for Teaching Deaf Students
Must hold active State License in Deaf Education
Location: Frederick, MD
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email Dalton Rentz - [email protected] and email most updated copy of your resume. Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district, you can also reach me at (678) 710-7552
- Dalton Rentz
- Account Executive
Recent DHH Jobs
- Bayshore, WA
- Red Bluff, CA
- Redding, CA
- Lake Ariel, PA
- Rouse, CA
- Greenville, OH
- Oildale, CA
- St. Henry, OH
- Piqua, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.