Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Remote Jobs - Missoula, MT
Sunbelt is searching for a fully remote Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing near Missoula, Montana that is looking to start immediately. TDHH graduates are encouraged to apply for this full-time position. If you are interested in the position, please read the description below:
Duties of an TDHH may include but are not limited to:
- Assessing and evaluating the needs of students
- Position is hiring immediately for the next school year
- Work with students of all ages in the Missoula, MT area
- Full-time remote position
Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Job Details :
- Assist special educator to teach students with little communication skills
- Help students communicate with augmentative and alternative communication
- Provide related therapy services
- Develop plans pertaining to the long- and short-term goals of the student
- Active Montana TDHH licensing
- Must be able to communicate with sign language
- 1 year of relevant work experience is preferred but not required
Competitive Pay Offered!
If you would like to apply or request more information regarding the fully remote, Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing job near the Missoula, MT area please send Sarah Hooper your most recent resume to [email protected] today!
Recent DHH Jobs
- Tacoma, WA
- Pensacola , FL
- Los Angeles, CA
- Dickinson, ND
- West Fargo, ND
- Williston, ND
- Maltha, CA
- Spokane, WA
- Newark, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.