Teacher for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing- Near Atlanta, Georgia
Soliant is working with a great district that has an opening for a credentialed Teacher for the Deaf or Hard of Hearing for the upcoming school year.
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill quickly
- Weekly Pay
- Full Time- 37.5 Hours per week
- High School Caseload
- Itinerant between school campuses
- Onsite Position
- Resource Setting with some general ed. mixed
- ASL proficiency preferred
- No minimum experience level needed (new grads are welcome!)
- 21-22 School Year
- Must have credentials in Georgia as a Teacher for the Deaf or Hard of Hearing or ability to obtain a license.
- Must be able to perform all general DHH roles and duties
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to [email protected] or call (678)-459-1144 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Santee, CA
- La Mesa, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Fayetteville, GA
- Saugatuck, MI
- Riverdale, GA
- Stockbridge, GA
- Kildeer, IL
- Wheeling, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.