Teacher for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing- Near Lynnwood, Washington
Soliant is working with a great district that has an opening for a credentialed Teacher for the Deaf or Hard of Hearing for the current school year.
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill quickly
- Weekly Pay
- Contract assignment
- Onsite position
- Assigned to one classroom location
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Full Time
- 37.5 Hours per week
- 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
- K-8th grade age group
- All full time contractors of Soliant eligible for health insurance benefits
- Matching 401K offered
- Masters in Deaf Education preferred
- Must have credentials in Washington state as a Teacher for the Deaf or Hard of Hearing or ability to obtain a license.
- Must be able to perform all general DHH roles and duties
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to [email protected] or call (678)-459-1144 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Anderson, SC
- charleston, SC
- brunswick, MI
- Sutton , MA
- Orange Beach, AL
- quincy, MA
- Charlotte, NC
- Concord, NC
- Buckingham, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.