Teacher for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing- Near Tucker, Georgia- 22/23 School Year
Soliant is working with a great district that has an opening for a credentialed Teacher for the Deaf or Hard of Hearing for the upcoming school year.
This is a full-time position and the school is looking to interview and fill quickly
- Weekly Pay
- Full Time- 37.5 Hours per week
- Elementary or High School caseloads available
- No minimum experience level needed (new grads are welcome!)
- Must be fluent in ASL
- Masters in Deaf Education preferred
- 22-23 School Year
- Interviewing now!
- Must have credentials in Georgia as a Teacher for the Deaf or Hard of Hearing or ability to obtain a license.
- Must be able to perform all general DHH roles and duties
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to [email protected] or call (678)-459-1144 after applying. For more information on Soliant or the positions available, please call the number above.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Bayshore, WA
- mankato, MN
- Goose Creek, SC
- Rodeo, CA
- Salem, OR
- Chicago, IL
- Remington, VA
- Rochester, MN
- San Rafael , CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.