Teacher for the Deaf/Hard of Hearing | Remote Job
Are you a qualified Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing? ProCare Therapy is seeking a Virtual DHHT for a district position at a school in South Dakota.
- 100% remote
- Start Date - February through end of May
- 5 students on caseload
- kindergarten and middle school
- teaching language, literacy, reading, math
- 5-10 hours per week
- fluent in American Sign Language
- have liability insurance covering tele-practice (or be willing to obtain)
- pass a technical screening
- Must be licensed in the state of South Dakota
Partnering with ProCare Therapy means having a partner in your career. Your compensation package will be made up with a 1099 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level.
Apply today by submitting your information below, or by emailing your resume directly to: Jenna.Rodriguez@procaretherapy.com.
If you have questions, please feel free to contact me via phone or email for more details on this job opening or any position you are interested in.
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Recent DHH Jobs
- Beekmantown, NY
- Temple Terrace, FL
- Salem, OR
- Saint Paul , MN
- Macon, GA
- Little Rock, AR
- Atlanta, GA
- Minneapolis, MN
- bryon, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.