Teacher for the Deaf or Hard of Hearing job in Wheeling, WV
Our highly respected client in Wheeling, WV, is looking for a highly qualified teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. This position is for the upcoming 22-23’ school year and would be a Full-Time position. More information about the job is below.
- Full-Time (37.5 Hours/Week
- 22-23 School Year
- Caseload: K-5th
- Experience with IEP’s and Dynamic Learning Maps Assessments
- Training and experience with PECS, TEACCH, Discrete Trial Teaching, Social Stories, Applied Behavior Analysis, Support for Personalized Learning, Crisis Prevention Intervention
- Demonstrated ability to provide differentiated instruction and intervention to students exhibiting a wide range of abilities and behaviors.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the curriculum
- Plan and assess instruction and curriculum
- Classroom Management
- Communication with students, parents, and other district employees
- Master’s Degree preferred
- MA DESE Certification Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- American Sign Language/Total Communication or Oral/Aural All Levels Experience evaluating and providing education services to hearing impaired students
- MUST have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a team setting
- WV teaching Certificate with Certification in Multi-categorical K – 12 with an endorsement in Autism
To apply or for further information, please call or text JT directly at 813-688-9173.
I look forward to speaking with you.
National Account Executive
Recent DHH Jobs
- Shelton, WA
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Alexandria, VA
- San Francisco , CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Chandler, AZ
- San Jose, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Kennedale, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.