Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHHT) Opening in Santa Monica, CA for 2022-2023 School Year!
We are looking to hire a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for the upcoming 2022-2023 in Frederick, MD! Interview on Zoom!
- Full time
- 37.5 hours per week
- 22-23 school year
- Start date: August 17, 2022
- End date: June 9, 2023
- K-12 caseload
• More details regarding case load and more, will be provided during the interview process.
• Education: Master’s degree in education for Teaching Deaf Students
• Licensure: State issued teaching certification in Deaf Education
• Experience: You do not have to be fluent in ASL (American Sign Language)
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance!
• Work as a contracted employee with competitive weekly pay, and more!
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] OR call/text 678-820-5520 to discuss next steps and more information.
**If this opportunity is not for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Shelton, WA
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Alexandria, VA
- San Francisco , CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Chandler, AZ
- San Jose, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Kennedale, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.