Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing - Olympia, WA
Local Schools in need of Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing to accept a position for this upcoming school year. Position is located in the Olympia, WA area. Job is full-time and caseload includes students in grades K-12th. TDHH License is required for this position, as well as Education Staff Associate Certification. If you live in the area and are in the job market, please apply!
- School district near Olympia, WA
- 35+ hours a week
- 2022-2023 Assignment
- Caseload: K-12th
- WA Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Licensure
- Licensed/Certified/ESA in Washington State
- Vaccination (COVID-19) Status(All contracted staff need to be fully vaccinated to work at NTPS)
- Fingerprinting Completed within past 2 Years
- Minimum of 2 Years Experience working in Schools
- Weekly pay!
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan
-If you are a licensed Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing and would like to inquire about the position available in the Olympia, WA area, please apply!
-Contact the hiring manager Ethan Dilday directly at (813) 749-5269 for immediate consideration. You may also email your most updated resume to [email protected]
Recent DHH Jobs
- Shelton, WA
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Alexandria, VA
- San Francisco , CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Chandler, AZ
- San Jose, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Kennedale, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.