Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing - Atlanta, Georgia
Soliant is working with a partner school to hire a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing to fill a position for a school district near Atlanta, Georgia. We are scheduling interviews immediately!
- Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Full time (37-40 hrs/week)
- Itinerant between multiple schools in the district.
- Interview as soon as possible
- Licensed in GA or eligible for GA license .
- Out of state candidates are encouraged to apply
- New graduates are encouraged to apply!
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Danny Sherman at 770-225-3056 or email resume and references to Danny. Sherman@Soliant. com.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Dallas, GA
- Hartford, CT
- New Britain, CT
- Concord, CA
- Fort Collins, CO
- Minneapolis, MN
- Atlanta, GA
- Concord, NH
- Costa Mesa, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.