Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) Contract Job - 22/23
Opening for Teacher of the Deaf or or Hard of Hearing in Pittsfield, MA
A fantastic school in Pittsfield, Massachusetts has partnered with ProCare Therapy to find a DHH for the 2022/2023 School Year. This opening is onsite and Full Time for the Full School Year. A summary of the position can be found below:
The teacher is the district's primary agent for instruction with responsibility for presenting the prescribed curriculum effectively and employing a diagnostic/prescriptive approach to identification and subsequent adaptation to the needs and interests of the students.
- -maintaining up-to-date knowledge of curriculum content
- - planning and assessment of instruction and curriculum
- - maintaining classroom management
- - planning and delivering effective instruction
- - promoting high standards and expectations for student achievement
- - communicating with students, parents, and other district employees to work on behalf of students
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Assistance for those who qualify.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Stockbridge, GA
- Griffin,, GA
- wauconda, IL
- Bethel, AK
- Kennesaw, GA
- Emerson, GA
- atlanta, GA
- arlington, IL
- CARPENTERSVILLE, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.