Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Elk Grove Village, IL
A school district near Elk Grove Village, IL is hiring a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for the current school year. This is an on-site position, working 37.5 hours per week to cover a leave. This person will be working with 4 preschool students who are verbal. Sign language is not required, but knowledge of Deaf Education is.
- 37.5 hours/week
- Covering a leave
- 4 students who are verbal
- Sign Language is not required, but knowledge of Deaf Education is
- Professional Educator License with Deaf-Blind Specialist Endorsement required
- Weekly pay
- Health, dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan
If you have additional questions or would like to apply, please contact Jorge Ferrandiz at (813)261-2704 and send your resume to [email protected].
Recent DHH Jobs
- Anderson, SC
- charleston, SC
- brunswick, MI
- Sutton , MA
- Orange Beach, AL
- quincy, MA
- Charlotte, NC
- Concord, NC
- Buckingham, PA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.