Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, Greenville SC
Calling on certified teachers near Greenville, SC seeking to work with students with hearing impairments! Soliant has partnered with a small school community to place a contract Teacher of Deaf and Hard of Hearing students.
The applicant will be providing both direct instruction, and providing "push-in" support in general education classrooms.
We seek applicants with the following core competencies:
- Independence and accountability: we seek individuals who can manage priorities and deliver on goals within a desired timeline
- Familiarity with methods of instruction for students with hearing impairments
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organization skills: applicants will be a participant in IEPs and other departmental meetings
- Flexibility: contracted teachers are expected to maintain some flexibility with regards to who they work with, and where
- South Carolina teacher certificate to work with hearing impaired students
- Credentials in Sign Language Interpretation highly desired
To apply, please upload your information using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at (770) 723-3774 or [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Arlington, VA
- Racine, WI
- Moncks Corner, SC
- Winchester, CA
- Arlington, VA
- Troy, MI
- Dewalt, TX
- Birmingham, MI
- Vancouver, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.