Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Needed for VA Schools
Blazerworks is now accepting applications for a Deaf and Hard of Hearing teacher.
- 35 hours per week
- ASAP Start - June 2022.
- Gaurunteed renewal for the 22-23 school year but caseload details may change in the next school year depending on the needs of the district at that time.
- Mixed grade caseload
- Grades K - 12
- Must be comforable with mild-mod disabilities
- May be some behavior
- possibly some Autism
- Must be willing to commute onsite
- Active VA Teaching License Required
- Must Special Education Certification with Deaf and Hard of Hearing endorsement
- ASL (Ammerican Sign Language) is a plus
- Benefits available
- Vision (Eye Med)
- Dental (Delta Dental)
- Medical (United Healthcare)
Please send a copy of your resume to [email protected] for consideration.
~Rin @ BZW
Recent DHH Jobs
- wauconda, IL
- Bethel, AK
- Kennesaw, GA
- Emerson, GA
- arlington, IL
- CARPENTERSVILLE, IL
- Sacramento , CA
- Roseville, CA
- Marietta, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.