Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing School Job (TDHH) Next School Year Gainesville, VA
Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing School Job (TDHH) – Next School Year – Gainesville, VA
We are seeking a qualified Part-Time, Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TDHH) to fulfill an open need for next school year (2022-2023) within a Gainesville, VA school!
- 15hrs/week – Flexible hours, 2 days a week (August 2022 start)
- K-12 Caseload
- This need is for an TDHH who can work with special ed students with a variety of disabilities.
- TDHH Certificate in VA
- Prior School Experience preferred
- Weekly Direct Deposit (W-2)
- Competitive Compensation package
- Work with kids!
To apply for our part-time Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing School Job near Gainesville, VA, send your updated resume directly to: [email protected].
National hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Recent DHH Jobs
- Manassas, VA
- Tucker, GA
- Milpitas, CA
- Plainfield, IL
- Home, DE
- Watsonville, CA
- Charlotte, NC
- Pleasanton, CA
- Mt. Airy, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.