Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing School Job (TDHH) Scranton, PA
Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing School Job (TDHH) – Scranton, PA
Sunbelt is seeking a qualified Full-Time, Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TDHH) to fulfill an open need for this school year (2022-2023) within a Scranton, PA area school!
- Full-Time 30hrs/wk
- K-12 Caseload
- This need is for an TDHH who can work with special ed students with a variety of disabilities, mild to moderate.
- Work with students who are deaf and hard of hearing, 15-20 students on caseload.
- TDHH Certificate in PA is required
- Must have PDE Cert
- Prior School Experience preferred
- Must be willing to travel to different school locations.
- Weekly Direct Deposit (W-2)
- Competitive Compensation package
- Work with kids!
To apply for our part-time Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing School Job near Scranton, PA, send your updated resume directly to: [email protected].
National hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Recent DHH Jobs
- Bayshore, WA
- Red Bluff, CA
- Redding, CA
- Lake Ariel, PA
- Rouse, CA
- Greenville, OH
- Oildale, CA
- St. Henry, OH
- Piqua, OH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.