Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing / 22/23 SY
Soliant is working with a school district in the Silver City, Nevada area that needs a Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing. The district needs the teacher full-time, for the 2022-2023 school year to help in a school setting. If you would like to become a member of our team and expand your career, apply now!
· Full-Time (37.5 hours per week)
· K-12th grade caseload; Itinerant position
- 15-20 students on caseload
· Job Duties: Providing consultations to students throughout the district K-12th grade, assess educational needs of students who are deaf/hard of hearing, collaborating with other certified school staff, oversee the use of technology or specialized equipment for learners, and developing/implementation of IEP's.
·Active Nevada State Certification as a Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing (Pk-12th grade); District is willing to accept out of state licensures or new graduates!
· Must be comfortable with going on-site.
If interested in the position, please apply online and send your resume to Amanda Yarger by email at: [email protected]
Recent DHH Jobs
- Tacoma, WA
- Escondido, CA
- Pensacola , FL
- Los Angeles, CA
- Dickinson, ND
- West Fargo, ND
- Williston, ND
- Maltha, CA
- Spokane, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.