Teacher of the Deaf & Hard of Hearing Job - Ridgefield CT
Position: Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Employment type: Full time
Location: Ridgefield CT
Sites: Multiple school sites
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students in accordance with their unique needs and abilities.
- Create a supportive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes communication and learning for students who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
- Utilize a variety of instructional strategies, assistive technologies, and resources to engage students and enhance their educational experiences.
TDHH/ Hearing Impaired Specialist Job Requirements:
- CT Teacher credential Deaf/HH
- Prior experience highly preferred
Interested in this Teacher - Deaf / Hard of Hearing job? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
Sarah Misurac, National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- El Segundo, CA
- Nevada City, CA
- Berkeley, CA
- El Cajon, CA
- Weymouth, MA
- Oakland, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Bakersfield, CA
- Hawthorne, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.