Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Ladson, SC Full-Time
Sunbelt Staffing is searching for a qualified and licensed Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing in the Ladson, South Carolina to fill an opening for next school year. Previous school experience working with students with impairments is preferred. See more job details below.
- SC certification to work as a DHH
- Active SC State License
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Special Education with a specialization in Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- School-based experience desired
- Provide direct provision of specialized services
- Working 1:1 with a hearing-impaired HS student
- Assist with the social development of students through communication
- Work cooperatively with classroom teachers on curriculum, modifications, and best practices for DHH students
- Attend IEP meetings
- Complete DRDP’s and analyze student data to inform instruction
Employment Type: Full-Time, Contract
Work Hours: 37.5 hours per week, new school year
Apply online or send your most current resume to the hiring manager at [email protected] to learn about the full-time Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing opening near Ladson, SC.
National Hiring Manager
Recent DHH Jobs
- Shelton, WA
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Alexandria, VA
- San Francisco , CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Chandler, AZ
- San Jose, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Kennedale, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.