Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Position - Albany, OR
Soliant is partnered with a district near Albany, OR that is in immediate need of a Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing for the remainder of the current school year. This is a full time position that may require working within multiple schools throughout the district. Further details below.
- Master's degree or higher in Deaf Education
- Previous experience preferred
- Valid OR state teaching certification as a Deaf Education Teacher, or eligibility to obtain quickly (out of state candidates are encouraged to apply)
- Itinerant: working within multiple sites (mileage reimbursement)
- Servicing students in K-12 grade levels
- Full time: 37.5 hours per week (guaranteed weekly hours)
- ASAP through remainder of the current school year, and upcoming school year
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, or would like additional information, please contact Baylie Green directly and send an updated resume to [email protected]
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
Virtual (1099 Contractor) | Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHHT) | Warren, MAWarren, MA
Part-Time | Remote Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHHT) | MassachusettsBoston, MA
California Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing - 23/24 School YearCastro Valley, CA
Teacher of Deaf and Hard Of Hearing Needed To Finish SY and All Of 23/24 SYOakland, CA
Teacher of the Deaf | DHHTPortland , OR
22/23 School Year: Virtual DHHT for Maternity Leave - Kenansville, NCKenansville, NC
Virtual Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher Needed - Raleigh, NCRaleigh, NC
Hiring for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher in Portland, OregonPortland, OR
Remote Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) in Massachusetts.Malden, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.