Teacher of the Deaf near Denver, CO
Soliant Education is looking for a Teacher of the Deaf to fill an opening with a partner school district in Denver, CO area.
Stipends and competitive pay are offered to any candidates who are willing to commute/relocate for the position!
- Full-time opening
- 22/2023 School Year
- Servicing students PreK-12 across the district
- Must hold TOD Certification
- Out of State and New graduates are welcome to apply!
- Negotiable and competitive hourly rate based on experience
- Benefits are available (Vision, Dental, Medical, 401K with employer match)
- Tax free stipends available to those with longer commutes or temporarily relocate
*This is an on-site position
New graduates and out-of-state applicants are encouraged to apply!
To inquire further about this position or other opportunities with Soliant, please contact Tesia Essandoh (678-710-7722) or email resume to [email protected]
Recent DHH Jobs
- Shelton, WA
- Arlington Heights, IL
- Alexandria, VA
- San Francisco , CA
- San Francisco, CA
- Chandler, AZ
- San Jose, CA
- Minneapolis, MN
- Kennedale, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.