Telehealth - Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
We are seeking for a DHHT to work a K-12 caseload in Pennsylvania. The ideal candidate must meet the minimal requirements, as well as, have a passion to improve the student's everyday challenges. Join our team today!
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- Work from the convenience of your home
- Incur less transportation costs
- Reduced exposure to illnesses
- Clinical and technical training
- Master’s Degree in Special Education for Teaching Deaf Students
- PA Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- 2-3 years of post-grad school experience
- Must pass basic technology screening test
If you are eager in furthering your career as a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in Teletherapy, please contact Spencer Walker at Spencer.Walker@vocovision.com with a copy of your resume, or call/text (770)776-2137.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Bozeman , MT
- Evanston, IL
- Atmore , AL
- Martinez , CA
- new orleans, LA
- Beekmantown, NY
- Temple Terrace, FL
- Salem, OR
- Saint Paul , MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.