Telehealth Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in Richmond, Kentucky
Full-time Remote Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in Kentucky
VocoVision is seeking a dedicated and passionate Virtual Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in Kentucky to join our network and make a meaningful impact on the lives of students with hearing impairments.
Position Overview: As a Virtual Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, you will play a crucial role in delivering high-quality educational experiences to students who are deaf or hard of hearing. This position offers the flexibility of working remotely from your home in Kentucky, providing you with the opportunity to work with students across the state.
- Develop and deliver engaging, accessible, and effective virtual instruction to students with hearing impairments.
- Create individualized education plans (IEPs) and tailor instruction to meet the unique needs of each student.
- Utilize appropriate technology and tools to facilitate communication and learning for students who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Collaborate with students, parents, and other educators to ensure a supportive and inclusive learning environment.
- Assess student progress and provide regular feedback and support to promote academic growth.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Deaf Education, Special Education with a focus on hearing impairments, or a related field.
- Valid teaching certification for Deaf and Hard of Hearing students in Kentucky.
- Previous experience working with students who are deaf or hard of hearing is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of technology for virtual instruction.
- Passion for promoting inclusive education and a commitment to student success.
- 1099 independent contractor role.
- Work remotely from your home.
- Flexible hours to accommodate student needs.
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 904-638-5385 for any additional information! Looking for full time virtual work? Contact me directly via my number!
VocoVision Account Executive
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
- Arlington, VATeacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHHT) Location: Arlington, VA Employment Type: Full-Time Contract (Hourly) Contract Period: 2023-2024 School Year Company: Procare Therapy Procare Therapy, a leading provider of special education and healthcare staffing services, is seeking a dedicated and passionate Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHHT) to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year. As a DHHT teacher, you will play a crucial
- Ontario, CATeacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHHT) - Full Time Contract Position (Hourly) Location: Ontario, CA Employer: Procare Therapy Contract Duration: 2023-2024 School Year Procare Therapy is seeking a passionate and dedicated Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHHT) to join our team for the 2023-2024 school year. This position is based in Ontario, CA, and offers a fulfilling opportunity to make a significant impact on the lives of s
- Woodlawn, TNWe have partnered with a great district near Woodlawn, TN that is looking for a full-time Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing to come on board for the new school year. This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. Requirements: Master s degree Active TN license Relevant experience About the Position: Full time K-12 On site only Additional Incentives: Compe
- Elko, NVVirtual Services need at a School District for Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing VocoVision features an advanced application architecture that provides rich, high-resolution content sharing that doesn’t require a large amount of bandwidth (unlike typical video conferencing systems). All of which come together to eliminate the barriers that have prevented so many children from receiving the quality therapy they desperately
- Rawlins, WYVirtual Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing in WY Vocovision is hiring a DHHT to take on a mild to moderate caseload for a K-12 district. Transitioning from being an onsite therapist to a TeleInstructor adds a unique skill to not only your resume, but your career path as well! Worried about how TeleTherapy actually works?? No worries. Our team will help you transition from being an ONSITE DHHT to a TeleInstructor for the
- Mooresville, INProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Mooresville, IN looking for someone to join their team as a Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher for this school year! See below for additional details: Job Type: Full Time Start ASAP Onsite PreK-12th grades More details discussed upon interview Qualifications Must have DHH credentials in IN Previous school experience preferred Benefits: Weekly co
- Home, CATeacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Full Time School District Position Be a part of our team! Apply to become a DHHT! ProCare is a TelePractice company that is partnered with school districts across the nation. We provide clinical and technical training for all our Teachers for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. Therapist have the ability to create their own work schedule within the school district’s school s
- Lobeco, SCJob Title: Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Contracted Position) Company: Soliant Location: Lobeco, SC Overview: Are you a passionate Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing seeking an enriching career opportunity? Soliant is currently hiring a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for the 2023-2024 school year near the Lobeco, SC area. This contracted position offers a chance to make a meaningful impact on the education of stude
- Parris Island, SCJob Title: Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Contracted Position) Company: Soliant Location Near: Parris Island, SC Overview: Are you a passionate Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing seeking an enriching career opportunity? Soliant is currently hiring a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing for the 2023-2024 school year near the Parris Island, SC area. This contracted position offers a chance to make a meaningful impact on the
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.