Urgently Hiring Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - Labelle, FL
We have a need in our school district for a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
Location: LaBelle, FL
- Master’s degree in Education for the Teaching Deaf Students
- FL Teaching Certification in Deaf Education
- Full Time (37.5 Hours)
- Start/End Date: ASAP-5/26/23 Likely to extentd to for 23/24 School Year
- Caseload: K-12th – Itinerant 10 Schools – 23 Students
- Competitive weekly pay (Starting $40+ an Hour) Pay based on experience
- Individualized compensation package
- Health, Vision, Dental, Insurance & 401K (if needed)
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process. Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7985.
Looking forward to speaking!
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent DHH Jobs
Tele-Health-Certified C-Print Captionist In Pennsylvania (PA)West Chester, PA
VIRTUAL-Certified C-Print Captionist In Pennsylvania (PA)Scranton, PA
Telecommuting- Certified C-Print Captionist In Pennsylvania (PA)Gettysburg, PA
(Virtual or On-Site) Full Time Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHHT) Kenansville, NCKenansville, NC
Fully Remote-Certified C-Print Captionist In Pennsylvania (PA)pittsburgh, PA
Deaf and hard of Hearing Teacher ( DHHT) Job in Portland, Oregon | 23/24 School YearPortland, OR
Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Full Time PA Fully RemotePhiladelphia, PA
Onsite or virtual DHH teacher needed in WyomingCheyenne, WY
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher - Longmeadow, MALongmeadow, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.