Urgently Hiring: Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing near Lakewood, IL
A school district near Lakewood, IL is looking to hire a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) for the Extended School year. This position is a full time position in a pre-school classroom. The director is arranging interviews now, so apply today!
- Extended School Year position (Monday-Thursday 8am-12pm)
- Assignment lasts from June 6th - June 30th
- On-site in a preschool classroom
- Competitive Weekly Pay, Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision), 401K with employer matching
- Must have an active PEL in Deaf Education Certification for the state of Illinois
- Must hold master's degree or higher in related field
For more information on this position, contact Jessica Williams at (770) 557-3222 or [email protected]
Recent DHH Jobs
- wauconda, IL
- Bethel, AK
- Kennesaw, GA
- Emerson, GA
- arlington, IL
- CARPENTERSVILLE, IL
- Sacramento , CA
- Roseville, CA
- Cartersville, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on DHHJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next DHH teacher job.